Thursday, January 21, 2010

I figure it's time to write a new post, but I want to start this one by saying that I AM A DEBUT YA AUTHOR, and FEEL FREE TO CONSIDER MY NOVEL if you are taking part in The Story Siren's awesome debut author challenge.

So pretty soon, I head back to college. This winter break has been a little like one really super long weekend. I spent most of it sleeping, driving, seeing people, and on the internet. It was quite fun, actually.
One might think that heading back to college may actually cut into my blogging and emailing time, but if we're totally honest here, if I'm anything like I've always ever been, ever, then homework is going to end up taking the backseat. Who knows, maybe I'll suddenly change into an organized, efficient student instead of one who scrambles at the last minute.
I think not, though.

Anyway, the one thing I will NOT be able to do at school is mail out more books, to bloggers or otherwise. So after this Saturday there will be no more books mailed out until March 15th. Unless I go to Santiago, but the future of that trip is looking bleak.

Here are some things I'm planning to do in the blog's near future:
-start posting discussion questions
-start posting amazon/goodreads links
-start posting links to reviews on other blogs
-maybe some book reviews of my own
-more discussions and excerpts about the book
-character profiles

And here are some for the distant future:
-deleted scenes
-new ideas
-upcoming work
-trailer (still working on ideas for that one)

I would love to make a trailer, but I probably won't be able to really brainstorm and do it until summer. Unless I have something REALLY important to study for and need to procrastinate. :)

I've really enjoyed blogging thus far, especially some of the great blogs I've come across. I really appreciate the bloggers who are taking the time to read my book and review it.

I'm thinking my next post is going to be about Sid. I'm not sure how people are going to feel about him, but that's the fun of it.

Thanks Judy! You're Fourteen! Newest goal: fifteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment