Monday, January 18, 2010

Debut Author Challenge: My Book

I'm well-aware that this is quite tacky of me, but I think I've mentioned that I'm willing to go quite far to get word out about this book.
I've seen The Story Siren's 2010 Debut Author challenge, on her blog and several others, and I would like to make it known that I'm willing to try and get copies of my book out to readers who want to try out my book for this challenge. (I've also said so in a couple of blog comments.)
So on the off-chance that someone comes to this blog looking to find out about the book, read the description, leave a comment and we'll talk.
And excuse my terrible business etiquette.

Thank you cynthial11, you are my thirteenth follower! Newest goal is fourteen!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cover! So I looked at your book on Amazon and was a bit surprised at the price. Is it really $31 for a paperback?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, and it's ridiculous! It's a big book, but the price has more to do with this particular publishing company.
    When people tell me they're interested in buying it, I often suggest that they split the cost with a reader friend (or two). Obviously I'm not expecting to sell very many just yet, but I do have some free copies coming to me that I'm willing to mail out to bloggers and readers who will review it. If that interests you at all, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep we're gettin' there haha. If anyone wants to put me in their blogroll, feel free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added the description to your book listing at Goodreads - found it after your post i the paranormal Romance group. I'd sure be interested in reviewing it but I'm in Australia so you might not want to send a copy that far. If you do though - I'd love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best I do right now is email you a pdf file to muse over. Thank you for adding the description! If you'd like to talk about a review, you're welcome to email me at ami_manenk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for coming and visiting my blog! I am always excited to get new people reading!

    I will make sure to read through yours as soon as I can. It sounds wonderful. And, I may even use one of the few "Free passes" I gave myself to read your book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why thank you! I really enjoyed it, the variety was quite nice. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to give your book a go and review it on my blog if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amy, I sent you an email about the book. I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your cover! I tried to track it down but discovered it was a bit over my budget. I am currently trying to find a tad bit cheaper way of reading it because it looks really good!

    Also, your currently on my Blog Roll:)

    ReplyDelete