Sunday, May 23, 2010

Europe

Hello all! In just a couple of days I'm taking off for a big trip. I'll be writing and photographing, but blogging doesn't seem likely. I just wanted to post this so that those of you who ARE looking over my blog don't think that I have deserted it! I'll be back, and I'll have some posts ready!
Also, I just started "The Secret Life of Prince Charming" by Deb Caletti. I love discovering great authors, and I'm also looking forward to reading another book by one of my faves, Laurie R. King.

Thank you to those bloggers who will be reviewing my book soon! You are absolutely wonderful.

My next post will either be concerning one of the afore-mentioned books, or it will be about the two main characters in "A House Afire", Phyllis and Sid. Sid wins some over, but others find him a bit too questionable. My response? Well, I'll be posting it sometime in June.

Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment