Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blog News!

It's time for me to get back on the blog-wagon!

Now there's a fun-looking word. I've distanced myself from the blogosphere in the last two months and now it's time to come back for a bit! Here is my big news:

I'm taking part in a reading at The River's End Bookstore in Oswego on April first! It should be interesting, it'll be my first ever (and no, I haven't decided which excerpt I'm going to read yet).

My book has had FOUR reviews on some great YA book blogs!

I know there are some things in the book that I'm going to have to answer for and explain, and I plan on doing so HERE, but that will likely be after more people read the book!

If you're a blogger, and you've taken a look at a review or the description on the side of the blog, well, feel free to leave a comment or contact me some other way if you're interested in talking about the book!

Depending on my networking within the next few days, there should be more news on the way. Meanwhile, my new goal is 35 followers. Whoa. It's a little crazy, but if I work hard I just might be able to do it!

Thank you all for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment